Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions (“T & Cs”) apply to the Site, and all of its divisions which reference these Terms and Conditions. This website is owned and operated by Artigrahers. For the purposes of this website, “seller”, “we”, “us” and “our” all refer to Artigraphers.com.
The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification. You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website. No external evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
Registration and account
- By using our marketplace or agreeing to these general terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age).
- You may register for an account with our marketplace by completing and submitting the registration form on our marketplace.
- You represent and warrant that all information provided in the registration form is complete and accurate.
- Your account shall be used exclusively by you and you shall not transfer your account to any third party. If you authorize any third party to manage your account on your behalf this shall be at your own risk.
- You may cancel your account on our marketplace by contacting us.
Terms and conditions of sale
1. You acknowledge and agree that:
- The marketplace provides an online location for sellers to sell and buyers to purchase products;
- we shall accept binding sales, on behalf of sellers, but Artigraphers is not a party to the transaction between the seller and the buyer; and
- A contract for the sale and purchase of a product or products will come into force between the buyer and seller, and accordingly you commit to buying or selling the relevant product or products, upon the buyer’s confirmation of purchase via the marketplace.
- As a seller you are entitled in shipping the product the your customer ones an order is received. All requirement is on the sellers Dashboard.
- If you have an order that is cash on delivery, It is the sellers duty to offer such or cancel the order.
- If you have an order that is paid through our payment method into Artigraphers Bank. We at Artigraphers will send your money within 48 – 72 hours. No commission required, But note: there will be charges during the online transaction which is 2% of all orders you get Apart from Artigraphers commission.
- You are required to face any return complaint from customers.
- Vendors are required to refund damage or defected item sold to customer within 5 – 14 working days.
Artigraphers role as a marketplace – You acknowledge that:
- we do not confirm the identity of all marketplace users, check their credit worthiness or bona fides, or otherwise vet them;
- we do not check, audit or monitor all information contained in listings;
- we are not party to any contract for the sale or purchase of products advertised on the marketplace;
- we are not involved in any transaction between a buyer and a seller in any way, save that we facilitate a marketplace for buyers and sellers and process payments on behalf of sellers;
- we are not the agents for any buyer or seller.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our marketplace;
- that the material on the marketplace is up to date;
- that the marketplace will operate without fault; or
- that the marketplace or any service on the marketplace will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our marketplace services, and to stop publishing our marketplace, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- We do not guarantee any commercial results concerning the use of the marketplace.
These general terms and conditions and the Artigraphers codes, policies and guidelines (and in respect of sellers the seller terms and conditions) shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our marketplace and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our marketplace
Acceptance of Electronic Documents
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.